Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meeting With Amma


The first gift of the New Year…a hug from Amma ! Before I knew what was happening I was standing in front of Amma. I was engulfed in a warm embrace and I heard her whispering in my ears “molootty, molootty “. It is nothing short of a miracle, this meeting .

A chance ‘encounter ‘with G, an old class mate and friend of my son, on FB. Knowing his closeness to Amma, my hesitant request if he could arrange a meeting with Her. His willingness to help. A few clicks of the mouse ,an SMS and everything was arranged. And in that hot afternoon I found myself face to face with the ‘Hugging Saint”. I was in a daze as I walked out of the hall. I hugged myself wanting to have that moment forever etched in my memory. Skeptics are free to chuckle and cynics can sneer. All I want now is to bask in this euphoria….

Welcome 2011 !

No comments: